Doctor Who: Death to the Daleks (1973)
Shipping Destinations for this item
Alternative Buying Options
Another adventure for everyone's favourite Time Lord. The TARDIS is forced to land on the planet Exxilon after suffering a sudden power loss. The Doctor (Jon Pertwee) and Sarah encounter a similarly stranded expedition from Earth, who are seeking a cure for the plague which is spreading rapidly across the galaxy. The Doctor believes that he can find a solution in the technologically advanced but long-abandoned city of the Exxilons, but becomes caught up in a power struggle between the humans and the latest arrivals to the planet: his old enemies, the Daleks.
• Commentary - with actors Julian Fox (Peter Hamilton), Dalek operator Cy
Town, director Michael E Briant, assistant floor manager Richard Leyland,
costume designer L Rowland Warne and special sounds maestro Dick Mills.
Moderated by Toby Hadoke.
• Beneath the City of the Exxilons - Cast and crew look back on the making of this story. With actor Arnold Yarrow, Julian Fox, Michael E Briant, Richard Leyland, L Rowland Warne and fan and Dalek voice artist Nick Briggs.
• Studio Recording - A rare glimpse into the production of a Third Doctor story.
• On the Set of Dr. Who and the Daleks - Behind the scenes on the first Dalek film in 1965.
• Radio Times listings (DVD-ROM)
• Programme subtitles
• Production information subtitles
• Photo gallery
• Coming soon trailer
• Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Genre: Science Fiction
Certificate: PG Parental Guidance
Release Date: 18-06-2012
- Doctor Who: Inferno - Special Edition (1970) - £14.79
- Doctor Who: The Mind of Evil (1970) - £14.79
- Doctor Who: The Five Doctors (Anniversary Edition) (1983) - £7.09
- Doctor Who: Beneath the Surface (1983) - £12.59
- Doctor Who: Revisitations 2 (1983) - £20.09